Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
Our business applications team is seeking a motivated and experienced Application Developer to support and enhance our Salesforce platform and its connected systems and integration.
* You'll be part of a team supporting Salesforce and the surrounding business systems and processes. We are an Agile team with a mix of business owners, architects, admins, testers, and support staff. You get to be the multifaceted solution builder that you are and not just a back-office guru.
* You will be a part of the Salesforce technical team whose mission is to triage, scope, design, and build solutions to both support existing functionality and innovate on new features. Your Salesforce platform knowledge and ability to stay current with every release will be key to making yourself and the team a relevant and critical part of achieving Forrester's goals.
* As a technical expert, you will share stewardship of configuration and coding throughout the development life cycle to maintain a tidy and scalable environment. You may also be called upon to share your knowledge and solutions with both technical and nontechnical audiences.
* As a senior member of the dev team, you will seek improvement of our development process, recommending and encouraging the team toward best practice and quality work.
* A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or equivalent.
* SFDC Platform Developer I and II Certifications preferred.
* Two-plus years of experience as a developer with Salesforce development in Apex and Visualforce.
* Solid data design experience including ETL, synchronous and asynchronous messaging, and integration strategies between loosely coupled systems.
* Familiarity with IDEs such as Eclipse and with deployment automation.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.