Salesforce Developer 1326 ^
* Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
* Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
* Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
* Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
* Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
* Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for the source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
* Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
* Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup, and migration between environments
* Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Digram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
* Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum 7 years of solid SFDC development, Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, VisualForce pages & components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
* Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
* Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
* Hands on experience with Salesforce.com required (i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, standard and custom objects, etc.) with the ability to understand technical and functional design requirements
* Familiarity with the Heroku platform
* Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills and Solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities as well as the ability to adapt to changing business requirements
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* Technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions
* Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle)
$80-$85 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment