Recognized as a Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Los Angeles Business Journal, Primitive Logic is looking for a new team member who shares our values of open communication, respect for ideas, a collaborative work environment, and work-life harmony.
For more than 30 years, we've been solving complex digital business strategy challenges, helping clients across industries to evolve with an ever-changing technology landscape. We're well aware that our success is due to the ingenuity and dedication of our employees, and we're committed to rewarding them for their contributions.
Primitive Logic offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes profit sharing, stock options, commuter benefits, paid time off, health insurance, and the flexibility you need to maintain harmony in your personal and work life.
As a Salesforce.com Developer with Primitive Logic, you'll be responsible for using Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Salesforce.com features and functions in response to business needs. Your job duties may include but are not limited to:
* Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
* Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com Apex and Visualforce pages
* Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex
* Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
* Using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications
* Utilizing Eclipse to support testing and code deployment
* Minimum 1 Salesforce.com full life cycle implementation
* Minimum 1 year Apex development
* Minimum 1 year Visualforce development
* Experience with Lightning
* Experience resolving issues, design/re-design of custom objects or code using Apex, force.com, and Visualforce
* Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications and data-driven processes
* Experience developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
* Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
* Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to travel to client sites. Overnight travel may apply.
While not required, the below qualifications would set you apart from other candidates:
* Certified - Platform Developer 1 and 2
* Consulting experience
If this sounds like job of your dreams, just complete the form and upload your resume. If we think there's a match, one of our reps will contact you in the near future. We regret that we are unable to respond to each submission.
All positions with Primitive Logic require a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen. Primitive Logic is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.