Salesforce Dev Engineer
Amazon Devices is looking for a talented, experienced dev engineer to facilitate building sales automation and enablement initiatives for the global Devices sales teams. This individual will be a member of a team that is responsible for providing automation and scale to the Devices Sales business. This individual will maintain the system/data and expand on Salesforce's integration capabilities to provide scalable and maintainable solutions on the Force.com platform. This includes development, configuration, administration of Salesforce.com and integration with other Amazon databases/systems. The role will also require architecting new solutions in partnership with business partners to fit new business processes. We are looking for a dev engineer that is flexible to interact with the business partners.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly with production systems, lead multiple technical projects at one time, and provide Salesforce solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and secure. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail-oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
Key responsibilities include:
* Ownership of key technical aspects of the Salesforce platform, including custom development using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies
* Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions
* Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integration
* Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce's Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org
* Drive Optimal Business Automation by maintaining Salesforce automation and integration with Amazon databases/systems/services driving business collaboration
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.