Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about customer experience?
Would you like to join a team that is inventing new and innovative ways for Amazon to engage suppliers? If this sounds intriguing, then we would like to talk to you about a role on Marketplace Recruitment and Development, a growing and entrepreneurial team working to invent new ways to engage with our large supplier base. We are working on new technologies to tackle supplier education and outreach, improve tool engagement and integration, facilitate strategic planning, and improve marketing automation in order to help grow the businesses of our suppliers and improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will serve as an internal champion and subject matter expert for development in Salesforce.com, Pardot, and associated integration and data systems. The candidate will engage with business, gather technical requirements, and execute development activities to build new functionality and improve existing features for multiple business groups with varying needs. The candidate will be passionate about CRM and Marketing Automation, self-motivated, detail oriented and would be a go-to person for all marketing and integration-related development.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Own the coordination and execution of Salesforce and Pardot development to support marketing and recommendation engine platforms and programs
* Participate in roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with Worldwide marketing and business stakeholders
* Understand complex business and marketing relationships and contribute to the design and execution of projects to deliver relevant content to suppliers while building trust
* Roll out new features and functions to internal and external customers with high attention to "landing" them effectively. High attention to measuring results to ensure that goals to improve experience and/or efficiency are met and course-correct quickly when necessary.
* Work on setting up integrations between Salesforce and other enterprise systems
* Create effective mechanisms for understanding feature level opportunity size, continually focusing engineering resources on the most impactful investments
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address evolving business requirements.
* Prioritize, communicate, and complete Salesforce-related projects as prioritized by the business.
* Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce and Pardot systems.
* Ensure best-in-class security standards are developed and maintained
* Ensure that quality assurance practices are adhered to in deploying new features and functions
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.