Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you'll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
* Define architectural practices and guidelines for the Salesforce ecosystem.
* As a member of a Scrum team, deliver technical designs that meet project requirements and meet our architectural guidelines.
* Play a hands-on role in implementing technical designs and collaborating with developers, admins, and product owners.
* Constantly balance ideal technical design with the key agile tenets of satisfying the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
* Collaborate across teams to solve complex design issues.
* Ensure health and maintainability of our Salesforce instance: Avoid technical debt when possible and identify and propose remediation where necessary.
* Drive Agile development and architecture best practices.
* BA or BS degree in computer science or master's degree in management information systems (MIS) or computer science.
* Five-plus years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software development life cycle.
* Three-plus years of experience in an architect role.
* Experience in guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology.
* Experience in developing code on the Force.com platform.
* Experience with object-oriented design patterns.
* Experience with multiple development languages (e.g., .NET, Java, or Ruby) and design frameworks.
* Experience with common integration patterns and integration on the Lightning Platform.
* Experience with Agile project and development life-cycle methodologies.
* Experience with test automation and continuous integration technologies, the Salesforce.com deployment process, and source control.
* Broad platform experience with Salesforce technologies including communities, CPQ, order management, and marketing automation.
* Excellent business acumen and communication skills.
* Awareness of large data volume considerations, risks, and mitigation strategies.
* Understanding of data migration considerations, design tradeoffs, and common ETL tools.
* Has held a technical architect role on multiple complex implementations.
* Able to identify and mitigate technical risks across the architecture.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.