Do you believe in the power of play to bring out the best in every kid? Would you like to work where you are encouraged to promote fun, creativity and play? If you are motivated and you possess leadership experience- both on and off the playground - we want you to join our team and put your passion for play to work for us.
Playworks is the leading national nonprofit leveraging the power of play to transform children's physical and emotional health. Playworks currently serves more than 2,500 schools in 23 U.S. cities, and reaches 1.25 million students directly and through professional training services.
At Playworks we believe in the power of play to bring out the best in every kid. We are changing school climate by leveraging the power of safe, fun, and healthy play at school every day. We create a place for every kid on the playground to feel included, be active, and build valuable social and emotional skills. We partner with schools, districts, and after-school programs to provide a service or mix of services including on-site coaches, professional training for school staff who support recess, and consultative partnerships.
About the position:
The Salesforce and Systems Administrator will play an end user-focused role in the Solutions department, a very customer service oriented team supporting 23 nationwide offices. This position will hold an administrative role in Playworks' major systems, including but not limited to Salesforce, G Suite and Human Resources systems. The Administrator will be responsible for user system experience, including onboarding and offboarding, training, technical support, and monitoring overall user satisfaction in relevant cloud systems. In addition, the Salesforce and Systems Administrator will work with the Solutions department on system architecture, deployment, integration and upkeep.
The candidate must be highly detailed oriented with strong communication and customer service skills. This is a full-time, non-exempt position that will be physically based in Oakland, CA (this is not a remote opportunity) reporting to the Systems Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate that is eager to learn and grow in this space!
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
* Maintain high standard of customer success by providing prompt and successful solutions according to user needs and objectives
* Create, maintain and administer trainings for relevant systems
* Provide Tier I helpdesk support for Salesforce and G Suite end users, including login issues, basic functionality, navigation, reports and analytics support
* Allocate and disable system licenses
* Assist in providing Tier II technical support for departmental use of Salesforce, G Suite and other connected systems
* Support development of best practices, procedures, guidelines and documentation for administration and training
* Assist in new system roll-outs
* Assist with data migration and maintaining data integrity
* Support vetting and implementation of new basic apps and functionality
What we expect from you:
* B.S. or equivalent experience required
* Experience with Salesforce and Google's G Suite administration and configuration
* Experience with multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Android and iOS), MS Office products and G Suite
* Strong technical aptitude, ability to learn and understand software applications and perform technical tasks quickly and accurately
* Have a deep rooted passion for the Playworks mission and excitement for a playful work environment
* Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficiency for collaboration and relationship building; strong customer service aptitude with the ability to interact and influence various groups within Playworks
* Have demonstrated ability to manage high volume work effectively and independently
* Act with integrity and professionalism
* Extremely organized and self-motivated
* Ability to thrive working both independently and within team settings
* Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm; ability to maintain composure under stress
* Ability to travel if necessary
What we offer:
Playworks offers the full package - great benefits, a fun place to work and an opportunity to grow professionally.
* Nonprofit hourly rate commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, non-exempt position that will be physically based in Oakland, CA (this is not a remote opportunity) reporting to the Systems Manager.
* A comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) retirement savings plan, life insurance, employee funded pre-tax health and child care spending accounts.
* Generous paid time off with paid vacation, sick and holiday leave.
* Close to AC Transit and 12th Street City Center BART station. Free employee parking.
If you're interested in joining the Playworks team, submit the following application materials online:
* A cover letter describing your interest in Playworks and how your experience has prepared you for this role. Please also include your salary expectations.
* References will be requested if competitive for the position.
Playworks is changing the way children experience school every day by leveraging the power of safe and healthy play. We create a place for every kid on the playground to feel included, be active, and build valuable social and emotional skills. Our ambitions demand that we invest in recruiting, developing and managing a team that reflects the broad diversity of our communities. Our core values of inclusion, respect, healthy community and healthy play are the foundation of our organization and are infused in all aspects of our work, including recruiting and retaining the best talent we can.
As an equal opportunity program, Playworks encourages applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, gender identity/expression, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical ability, or any other legally protected basis. Playworks evaluates all candidates on a merit basis.