Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with a web services platform in the cloud ("cloud computing"). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its Salesforce usage and the need for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to partner with the business to build and maintain the Salesforce platform. This candidate would own management of a new instance for a new and exciting product from initial set up, to ongoing support and continuous improvements. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with the internal business team and partner with program managers and developers for requirement gathering, on going maintenance, configuration, consulting, and implementation of new projects. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical skillset, prioritize multiple work streams, communicate with partners, execute in a fast paced environment, and be eager to learn.
* Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, Einstein Analytics, and other 3rd party applications.
* Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
* Partner and consult with the business to identify and define business requirements and initiate and prioritize enhancement, gap analysis, and prepare user stories.
* Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve business needs.
* Own and deliver new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, build, support, maintenance, and success tracking.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.