The SFDC Administrator is a critical member of the Commercial Systems Value Stream team and reports to the IT Senior Manager of CRM Solution Design. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will support Insulet's commercial expansion with new products, new markets and new functions through business analysis and general IT support across the entire business entity. Specific functions of this role include Salesforce Production Support for two full Production instances (North America and EU) and managing the Enhancement process (defined as functional improvements requiring less than 80 hours of total effort). The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to provide Salesforce CRM Production Support in an enterprise environment, has strong declarative skills across Sales, Service, and Community Clouds, and desires an opportunity to continue to build their skills towards becoming a Business Analyst. This is a hands-on role playing a key position in the global growth of Insulet over the next several years.
* The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for Production Support for Commercial IT functions such as Customer Care, Product Support, Field Sales, and Commercial Operations, across two Production Orgs.
* Manage the Enhancement Process, which will include organizing the intake of new requirements from key stakeholders, creating user stories in Jira, and organizing information gathering sessions with resources from both the business and IT.
* In addition to managing the overall Enhancement process, the successful candidate will also be expected to do hands-on work, including requirements gathering/user story creation, process flow documentation, light solution design and configuration, and collaborating with other Business Analysts and Developers to ensure solutions are optimized for Insulet's complex environments.
* Analyze existing business process to recommend improvements based on an understanding of Salesforce configuration best practice.
* Communicate effectively with business users on the status of enhancements and open production support tickets.
* Responsible for providing data expertise and consulting related to commercial reporting and analytics.
* Travel is not anticipated for this role, though there may be the occasional conference to attend.
Education and Experience
Education and Experience:
* 1+ years of experience working in a Salesforce Administrator position.
* Applicant is actively working with SFDC in current position or has done so in a recent position.
* Minimum certification as Salesforce Administrator. Additional certifications are a plus.
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com concepts including standard Object features, Console configuration, Workflows, Validation Rules, Process Builder, Reporting and Dashboards, security settings (profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, role hierarchy).
* Experience supporting or working with a Commercial organization, preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or any other regulatory-controlled industry.
* Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is required.
* Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously.
* Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
* Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player.
* Experience in the healthcare, pharma or medical device industry a plus.