At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile space. Come join the team and help us make history!
In order to support our growing program, we are expanding our Salesforce usage and need an experienced Salesforce Administrator to partner with the business to build and maintain the Salesforce platform. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with the internal business team and partner with product and program managers and developers for requirement gathering, on going maintenance, configuration, consulting, and implementation of new projects. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical skillset, prioritize multiple work streams, communicate with partners, execute in a fast paced environment, and be eager to learn.
* Manage Salesforce.com CRM including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
* Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages.
* Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the Salesforce system.
* Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve business needs.
* Understanding customer, internal sales and account management team needs and translating them into robust business requirements for configuration and development in Salesforce CRM
* Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the business team and stakeholders
* Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
* Develop and train local and global admin resources.
* Support Salesforce marketing platform, Pardot with configuration changes in partnership with Marketing and ensure configuration changes in Salesforce feed appropriately into Pardot.
Amazon is an electronic commerce and cloud computing company.