SAIC is currently looking for information technology professionals who are interested in supporting the Air Force National Capital Region Information Technology Services (AF NCR ITS) as technical, logistics, and subject matter experts (SMEs).
The AF NCR ITS Team will provide professional, administrative, technical, logistics, and management support for the U.S. Air Force's 844th Communications Group (844 CG) as the service provider to the Air Force District of Washington AFDW. For the AFDW and Air Force units throughout the NCR, the 844 CG mission includes supporting and providing input for accomplishing the programming, budgeting, financing, implementation, operations, support, and maintenance of assigned technology systems, including critical support for the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force and elements of the Headquarters, U.S. Air Force. Support requires work to have work performed at Joint Base Andrews (Andrews AFB) in Maryland.
The overarching objectives of the AF NCR ITS are to:
* Provide high-quality IT services to Air Force activities in the National Capital Region.
* Provide the IT capabilities necessary for customers to perform their operational mission.
* Reduce the cost of services provided throughout the contract period of performance through efficiencies, to better service the customer base.
Execution of ITS for the AF in the NCR will be done in partnership with Government work centers, with strategic and daily operational priorities set by the associated Government Service Owner (GSO). The GSOs in the 844 CG (or its subordinate squadrons) are accountable, regardless of where the technology components, processes or professional capabilities reside. This includes the synchronization of resources that support the ITS including resources that are located out of the 844 CG's organizational control.
SAIC will assist the GSO in fulfilling:
* Mission partner requirements
* Operational requirements related to Exercises, Continuity of Operations (COOP), and training
* Command and control requirements for both normal operations and when on heightened alert
* Situational Awareness requirements for required stakeholders
* Auditing requirements, both financial and for Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance
* Any required information sharing interface points
The SAIC team will provide support for:
* Program Management
* Plans, Projects, and Engineering
* Requirements Management
* Systems Engineering and Implementation
* Enterprise Configuration Management
* Lifecycle Refresh Management
* IT Asset Management
* Contingency and Disaster Recovery Planning
* Defensive Cyber Operations
* Policy, Programs, and Compliance
* Assessment and Authorization
* Enterprise IT Operations
* Communications Focal Point
* Operations Watch
* Help Desk
* Executive Support
* Client Systems Services
* Voice and Wireless Communication Systems
* Directory Services
* Vulnerability Assessment and Mitigation
* Storage and Virtualization Services
* UNIX/Linux System Administration
* Systems Integration Services
* Local Registration Authority Services
* Major Command Coordination Center Services
* IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Operations and Maintenance
* Alternate Site Support
* Event Support
* Enterprise Audio/Visual Services
Location: The primary work location will be the Joint Base Andrews, Temple Hills, MD with some positions working in the Pentagon, Arlington, VA. In addition, there are support locations throughout the NCR and some travel may be required to other locations within the United States.
For employees on this contract SAIC will provide a benefits package which includes:
* Comprehensive Leave
* Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
* Wellness Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Competitive salaries
* 401(k) match
* Spot award bonuses for outstanding performance
* Annual performance reviews for merit based increases
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience (3-14 years).
* Required Clearance: DoD SECRET
* Citizenship: Employees must be U.S. citizens
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability