Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work.
We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, healthcare, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Rich Media Specialist in Silver Spring, MD
* Position will support VTC, WebEx web and audio, and streaming live video for our client
* Responsible for troubleshooting Webex and video conferences.
* Record, track, triage and respond to incidents, problems, and requests through the Service Now ticketing software system.
* Responsible for technical support of assigned customer audio and video incidents and service requests.
* This position will provide support and testing of all video and audio systems to determine the system functionality issues within the customer environment and will complete all assigned incident tickets to resolution.
* Provide users with WebEx training.
* Travel within Metro-DC sites for WebEx support.
* Routinely "Test and Monitor" equipment and operation performances, immediately reporting all malfunctions or disruptions to Management
* In the event of equipment malfunction, initiate trouble calls with designated maintenance vendor and provide conscientious follow through to problem resolution.
* Maintain expertise in the use of VTC, WebEx, Cable TV, and Streaming technologies/procedures.
* Maintain the operation of cable tv equipment.
* Maintain the operation of streaming equipment.
* Maintain the operation of audio equipment.
* Maintain the operation of point-to-point and multi-point video teleconferencing equipment.
* Be responsive, reliable, detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
* Document processes, issues and changes according to established processes.
* US Citizen able to obtain an FDA Public Trust
* 2+ years of experience supporting infrastructure of VTC endpoints and Webex or similar applications.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Outlook, Explorer, WebEx, SIP H323 & H264, Multicast/unicast, Polycom VTC units, Cisco VTC units, VCS Expressway Cisco Telepresence MCU (multipoint control unit), IPTV and Webcasting/streaming
* The ability research, analyze and compile standard video issues, summarize issue prior to escalation.
* Candidate should have working knowledge of Audio/Visual technologies to effectively service customers.
* Candidate should have strong customer service skills, able to diffuse and control escalated situations effectively.
* Strong written and verbal communications.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories