Palo Alto Networks
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren't easy goals to accomplish - but we're not here for easy. We're here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we're looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will provide guidance and technical support to clients deploying our security integrations. You'll act as the technical partner, providing strategic guidance around complex systems to secure a digital environment. Interacting directly with the client, you'll partner closely with client personnel to guide and suggest integrations to better serve their success. Your thorough understanding of our product integrations contributes to the development of new principles and concepts - providing detailed analysis around what's working, what's not, and what could be better.
You enjoy implementation work, are proactive about resolving potential concerns, and operate well around strict best practices that enable our clients on their road to a more secure digital world. You're creative, innovative, and you love a challenge - learning how integrations might work better around new products and technologies.
* Build custom security policies and application signatures for unique client environments
* Consult and guide customer on security standard best practices methodologies and act as trusted advisor for clients on behalf of Palo Alto Networks
* Analyze logs and events from the solution and supply threat analysis reports, providing input and direction as applicable
* Work dedicatedly with our Technical Assistance Center to troubleshoot and diagnose cases as escalations arise
* Mitigate web-based threats in a timely manner
* Maintain the implemented solution and provide mentorship on code upgrades, changes to the platform, and new technology developments
* Work with sales account team to help formulate technical strategy to address customer business needs
* Support direct manager in managing business needs through weekly reports and Quarterly Business Reviews
* Engage with the account team to allow them to clearly understand the customer business & technical requirements as you learn through active engagement with the client
* Minimum 5 years' experience with IDS/IPS solutions and technologies
* Minimum 3 years' experience leading security solutions in large environments
* Deep understanding of different security threats, internet protocols and applications
* Detailed technical experience in the installation, configuration and operation of high-end firewall appliances, ideally our products
* Strong TCP/IP networking skills
* Can effectively handle many different tasks at a time
* Extensive background in internetworking, LAN, and WAN technologies required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with confirmed ability to communicate to senior leaders and technical peers
* Project leadership experience; ability to drive organizations and resources to complete required tasks in service of end goals
* Public Trust required
Our professional services team is essential to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn't stop once they sign - it just evolves. Our professional services team provides the behind-the-scenes support to meet our customer's needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You'll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised - in fact, you'll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We're a fast-growing, immensely successful organization because of our people and products (built and supported by our people). We work the frontlines against cyberthreats and cyberattacks, protecting everyday transactions in the digital environment. It means we're good at scaling quickly to new threats, get fulfillment from resolving new problems, and think about things just plain differently.
We're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity's status quo. It's simple: we can't accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks produces hardware firewall products that take an app-centric method for traffic classification and enable app visibility.