Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
The Remittance Services Implementation Support Specialist will report to the Director of Remittance Services to support Lockbox and HOA Related platform projects. The Implementation Support Specialist will work with management, project managers, IT Support personnel, developers, Lockbox Clients and other various internal groups. This candidate must be self-motivated, reliable with good written and oral communication skills. He/she must be proficient at Project Management, SDLC Methodology, Agile and have IT Networking skills. Basic programming language of Visual Basic and C++ is an added plus, but not required.
Technical Support -
* Develop documentation solutions such as knowledge base, flowcharts and diagrams for application platforms and Operations Department's procedures.
* Interfacing with Relationship Managers and Lockbox Clients to assist with gathering technical specifications for data transmission output requirements.
* Ability to perform extensive software functionality testing starting from the development phase, System Integration phase, Test and Implementation phase.
* Analyze requests or requirements for system upgrades/changes and determine impact to business and integrated systems.
* Act as a strategic partner/liaison between business units, other partners and vendors to resolve functional and technical issues related to business application, to troubleshoot data or transaction issues and to review opportunities to leverage new functionalities.
Project Management -
* Responsible for planning, documentation and coordination of related Remittance Service projects using the EPM (Enterprise Project Management) Methodology and Agile Method.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Develop a detailed project plan and create a work breakdown structure (WBS) to track progress.
* Assist in team development by removing road-blocks, mentoring the team and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
* Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
Operational Support/Compliance/Administration -
* Secondary contact for Operational Risk, collaborate with leadership and business units regarding operation and enterprise risk management practices to promote, grow and mature the program in a manner appropriate to the environment.
* Assist in preparing for audits and exams in areas of responsibility and develop responses and action items for associated findings.
* Ensure that data processing activities adhere to corporate policies, practices, data processing standards, risk compliances and risk management by conducting reviews and evaluating user requirements for completeness and quality.
* Identify and assist in providing operation risk and enterprise risk management training, including management processes, policies, standards and procedures.
* Provide on-site or remote technical support to users with project requests, documentation, and training.