At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth - and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
As a Regional IT Support Leader, you deliver hands-on desk-side support directly to team members' software and hardware, including computers, telephones, smartphones, tablets, and printers. Here are the roles you'll play:
* Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade computer hardware and software to ensure optimal workstation performance; complete additional projects as assigned
* Become a subject matter expert (SME) for one or more of our community or enterprise infrastructure technologies
* Deliver technology project tasks on schedule, in scope, and within established quality guidelines
* Perform technology due diligence and make recommendations to standardize existing community technology
* Maintain technical competence through self-study, provided trainings, and attending meetings that provide updated information about the current computing environment
* Show proficiency in documenting systems, setups, and procedures
The IT Ambassador
* Demonstrate leadership and accountability for the community technology within your region
* Keep executive leadership in your region informed through a combination of reporting and personal interaction
* Manage and coordinate service delivery utilizing third-party vendors
* Maintain an onsite presence at communities 75% of the time
* Collaborate effectively with team members to identify problems and work toward solutions
* Demonstrate tact, discretion, and good judgment required for dealing with confidential information
The Problem Solver
* Analyze, troubleshoot, and prioritize support issues
* Identify, research, and resolve applications problems and ensure technical issues are correctly escalated to the appropriate Tier II and Tier III support groups
* Assist with the testing and evaluation of new software, systems, and applications; provide feedback from an end user's point of view to ensure easy usability once implemented
* Provide comprehensive Helpdesk support via telephone and internet to end users for problems or questions
* Recognize common technical issues, know how to research others, and know when to escalate
THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
* Leadership depends on you for sound, cost-effective recommendations and decisions regarding community technology acquisition and procurement.
* Associates can always count on you to assist them because you love helping people and have amazing customer service skills.
* Technical problems have met their match with you - your problem-solving prowess can tackle any issues!
* Setups have never been easier or smoother, and any bugs are quickly remedied
YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
* Bachelor's or associate's degree; high school diploma or GED acceptable with equivalent work experience
* A+, Network+, MCDST, Dell, Apple, and other related certifications preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; superb customer service and interpersonal skills; exhibit a passion for service delivery
* Superior critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Desire to learn new technologies
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment; experience working as part of a project team a plus
* In-depth knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OSX operating systems as well as Office applications; the capability to install, configure, and troubleshoot each operating system
* Working knowledge of Active Directory; working knowledge of Linux a plus
* Familiarity with mobile device hardware and software (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.)
THE CORTLAND DIFFERENCE
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities and regional offices all over the country, as well as overseas. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all - to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life - where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people - possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.
Cortland is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email email@example.com or call 404.965.3988.
Cortland is a drug-free workplace.
Cortland participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.