We are actively seeking qualified candidates for the following Support Technician shift:
Sunday-Wednesday, 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
This is a full-time regular position performed onsite at our headquarters office in Greenwood Village, CO. We offer a full benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long term disability, AD&D Insurance, and an employer-matching 401k.
Provide tactical event related technical support as one of the key members in a 24/7/365 service delivery support team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The scope of work may include but is not limited to the following:
* Respond as needed to emails, phone calls and messages from Customers and Realtime Captioners in a timely manner.
* Work with the Prescheduling team to ensure all events are staffed appropriately.
* Provide scheduling services during your shift for all VITAC service lines.
* Create emergency events in the schedule system as needed.
* Proactively respond to alerts from the monitoring system.
* Promptly respond to and resolve scheduling conflicts.
* Maintain, review and process schedule change requests.
* Answer and process all calls routed to the Emergency Service line.
* Directly manage connections for all Critical Level customers ("Check In" processing).
* Promptly respond to and resolve all basic event related technical issues that occur on your shift.
* Create trouble tickets when appropriate for calls, emails and messages from Customers and Realtime Captioners.
* When appropriate, escalate all event related issues to appropriate department personnel in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Maintain excellent notes regarding events during your shift.
* Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Other duties and responsibilities as required.
* At least 1 year in a call center based customer service role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Work experience in a fast paced, rapid decision support environment
* Direct internal & external customer support
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
* High proficiency with Desktop Operating Systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10)
* Knowledge of basic computer hardware troubleshooting
VITAC is the largest provider of closed captioning in the country, responsible for captioning over 525,000 hours of live programming per year, and creating verbatim, precisely timed captions for 75,000 prerecorded programs per year. Our customers include every major network, most cable channels, program producers, corporations, government agencies, and more.