PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN EITHER PLANO, TX OR CHICAGO, IL.
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js & Redux for both internal clients & customer facing applications.
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* 5+ years of experience with React/Redux including developing and supporting production applications
* 3+ years of experience with React Native
* Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
* Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Familiarity with code versioning Git
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM),serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience - from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).