Founded by thought leaders of Cisco's IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world's leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
We believe strongly in autonomy for our engineering team; in collaboration with the product owners and engineering colleagues, our engineers are empowered to make decisions about every aspect of our architecture and development process. We're AWS hosted and are working hard to automate away as much of the reactive and tedious aspects of development as possible. We have a nice Scrum approach and look to improve with each sprint.
* Work across Dev/QA groups to identify automation needs
* Create specification, get buy-in on deliverables
* Create automation methodology/framework that
* Allows users to worry about writing tests, not configuring tools
* Is docker-friendly
* Easy to debug/maintain (is not flaky)
* Is extensible across new, but related products
* Integrate automation into CI/CD tool
* Provide training/maintenance/support of tool and tests
* Assist in the definition of performance benchmarks and the methods of measurement
* Build out benchmarking/sizing tools
Your Keys to Success
* Systems level testing experience with Enterprise scale applications
* Coding/scripting experience required (python experience a plus).
* Proficiency with Linux and/or FreeBSD operating system
* Familiar with SMTP Protocol
* Experience building automation environments
* Exposure to Virtualization/cloud technologies
* Cloud Service Provider (CSP) experience (e.g. AWS preferred)
* Strong interactive skills; able to listen and build consensus
* Amiable personality; works well with others, even outside of core group
* Excellent time-management, multitasking skills
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.