Req ID: 49327
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are strongly preferred.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
* Organizing the testing process
* Ensuring visibility, traceability, and control of testing process to deliver high-quality software
* Manage Software Testing projects and resources
* Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
* Resource management (allocation, monitoring, motivating, removing roadblocks)
* Building up and leading the Testing Team for the overall success of each project
* Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release and /or delivery
* Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
* Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
* Training and mentoring member of the testing team, and training other teams on Testing processes and procedures
* Drive agile processes including test concurrency and embedded test development
* Partner with product management and development to bring innovative product concepts to market rapidly
* Assist in recruiting strategy, hiring plans, and talent retention initiatives to grow the quality assurance team capabilities and staff
* Develop and refine standards, methodology and repeatable processes, explore industry trends to share with the team
* Implementation of test policies and procedures
* Time management and other administrative duties
Minimum of 5 years work experience with managing QA testing and services
* 10 years of experience managing software testing and quality assurance teams of at least 15 people
* Advanced knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices
* Testing estimation experience
* Building lines of communication and cooperation between other teams within the company (Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, and Operations)
* Expert in one or more testing frameworks ( Selenium, MS Test, etc.)
* Working knowledge of scripting automation principles
* Strong knowledge of cross-browser support for IE 7+, Firefox, Safari and Chrome Browsers on Mac and PC as well as native iOS and Android Browsers
* Experience with Source-control methodologies ( TFS, GiT, etc.)
* Influence performant SaaS/PaaS test automation
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.