Exciting opportunity to build the Quality Assurance team procedures and strategies for the Human Resource, Finance, and Sourcing & Procurement technical teams. QA Analyst is pivotal to crafting templates related to requirements, testing, and training. Working with project teams, and on department initiatives, the QA analyst will drive quality assurance activities, such as test planning, supporting documentation, test execution, and traceability. Additionally, the QA analyst will guide process training strategies and coordinate content necessary for training with clients. The QA Analyst will work and communicate regularly with peers in the IS&T department and Administrative Offices.
You will be an innovative and collaborative individual who thrives in a get it done right type of team with:
* Minimum of Bachelors Degree preferred
* 3+ years of experience of technical and applied knowledge to lead quality assurance operations related to Human Resources, Sourcing & Procurement, or Finance activities
* Experience with SAP, ALM or a QA software Test Automation tool preferred
* Experience with Lean, DevOps, and ITIL preferred
* Experience with an LMS application preferred
* Experience with coding preferred
* Knowledge of how to work with process decomposition, process flow diagrams, traceability matrices
* Attention to detail and accuracy in work
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to discuss technical and non-technical concepts with clients and IS&T peers
* Critical thinker with ability to synthesize information from various sources to produce documentation, identify potential process flow issues, participate in resolving process issues, build test strategies and automate test, as well as, execute tests
* Self-starter, ability to learn new skills, multi-task, with a hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves style that completes work and can thrive under pressure
* Passionate, persistent and tenacious. Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of mindfulness
* Team-oriented, collaborative style with the ability to build consensus among internal and external peers
* Energetic, positive and flexible attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.