* What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps and ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
* Massive Scale:
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
* Funding and Growth:
We have raised $345 million in funding to date, with the most recent round being May 2019. Investors include Battery Ventures, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, Accel Partners, Sequoia Capital, Sapphire Ventures and DFJ Growth. Our recurring revenue and customer base are growing steadily. We serve over 2,000 customers across the globe including AirBnB, Alaska Airlines, Anheuser Busch, Hootsuite, Hearst, Hudl, Major League Baseball, Marriott, Medidata, Sauce Labs, Samsung SmartThings, SPS Commerce, Twitter, Telstra, Toyota, Zuora and more.
Who are we?
Sumo's Security Analytics (SANA) team is building a world-class platform that will use bleeding-edge techniques to provide our customers insight in to the security of their cloud and on-prem operations. Our platform examines hundreds of billions of events each day, searching for threats by continuously identifying suspicious patterns of behavior. Our innovative investigation capabilities rapidly propel our customers to understanding so that they can react appropriately.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will have log analysis and/or security operations background along with complex large-scale system validation exposure.
* 2+ years of QA experience
* Experience with log analysis, security operations and/or ETL
* Knowledge of RegEx (Java or Python)
* Strong knowledge of the software test life-cycle
* Experience with bug/defect tracking tools such as Jira
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in teams
* Experience with test-case and test plan writing, review and execution
* Perform functional, non-functional, regression, performance, integration, system and UAT testing
* Bachelor's degree in software related field
Additional Desirables :
* Experience with automated test tools and scripting
* Sumo Logic and/or Splunk experience
* Experience with load and performance testing tools (JMeter, etc)
What will you do?
* Perform code reviews and testing with the emphasis on parser components
* Interface with the local and remote parser-building teams.
* Build new and modify the existing tests. Devise new ways to automate parser components testing
What will come of it:
* Be part of building an industry-changing product.
* Defend networks worldwide from hostile forces, making the world a safer place.
To apply, please submit your resume, no cover letter necessary. We encourage you to submit any work you have done in the open. (Open source contributions, GitHub repos, etc.)