DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is seeking a full time QA Engineer to lead in the development of automated testing of our client's web applications. The QA Engineer will be responsible for defining and/or validating testing strategies for multiple product teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide guidance in the creation of standard test environments, unit & UI tests/plans, and test automation scripts.
* Execute automated functional and regression test cases as well as develop and maintain automated Test Scripts.
* Work closely with developers, product owners, test leads, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help drive testing efficiencies and expand test coverage and increase product reliability.
* Provide test estimates, record, track and report defects.
Education and Years of Experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* Five to seven years of overall QA Engineering Experience
* 2-3 years of experience with Java
* Experience with selenium
* Specifically we leverage and open source library called selenified (experience very much preferred for this one)
* Experience with Page Object Model (POM)
* Functional tests are written in Java (2-3 years java experience required)
* Experience with Eclipse as IDE preferred but not necessary
* Experience with agile, specifically writing functional tests for acceptance criteria.
* Experience with Maven
* Solid API testing skills
* ServiceNow experience is preferred but not necessary
* Experience with ServiceNow's Automated Test Framework (ATF)
Min. Citizenship Status Required:
Physical Requirement(s): N/A
Location: HHS OIG Customer Site, 330 Independence Ave, Washington, DC
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
* Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
* Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
* Development - Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
* Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
* Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
* Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
* No Agencies Please *
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.