We are a multi award winning SaaS Company that is revolutionizing the $165 Billion recruitment market with a recruiting platform based on cutting edge technologies and social network integrations. We have 40+ million jobseekers visiting our site and we are experiencing exponential growth year over year.
For 2013 we have been awarded Top HR Product of the Year 2013 by Human Resource Executive Magazine, recognized as one of America's fastest growing companies, by Inc. Magazine's 500|5000 list, and made the JMP Securities list of the Hot 100 Privately Held Software Companies.
* Develop automated test suites, administer the QA environment including setup and deployment of hardware and software in both Windows and Linux platforms.
* Review requirements documents and functional specifications to determine test requirements for new products and features
* Write test plan and automated tests using open source tools such as Selenium and TestNG.
* Identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce errors, and ensure that defects are fixed
* Gather and analyze QA metrics, track and report on test progress and product release readiness
* Perform hands-on testing, including: Integration, functional, stress, and compatibility testing of web-based products; website functionality and software downloads and upgrades
* Develop and manage QA project schedules and coordinate releases
* Participate continuously throughout the design and development process, analyzing features to point out potential weaknesses or inconsistencies
Interact with support team and reproduce customer escalations.
* 4 or more years of experience in hands-on Quality Assurance testing, test automation, and release of web-based applications with multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Netscape) and multiple platforms (Windows, Linux)
Strong java programming, and any Unix/Linux OS knowledge.
Good knowledge about any scripting language like shell or perl.
* Expert level load testing and stress testing skills in a web 2.0 environment
* Experience leading web application test projects from planning to release
* Expert understanding of QA methodology, and the software development lifecycle
* Ability to develop a clear and concise testing strategy, and create robust, comprehensive test plans to verify functionality
* Expert in writing automated tests
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
* Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
* Working with HttpUnit, Mock and able to develop and automate API level test cases.
* Working Knowledge of SQL
* Motivated and assertive in learning and taking ownership of projects
* BS, MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related Engineering field preferred
Jobvite's corporate recruiting platform is revolutionizing the way companies identify engage and hire talent. Jobvite is the only recruitment application built to involve all employees in the hiring process, leverage their social and professional networks, and manage all aspects of the hiring workflow in an easy to use platform that's effortless to implement. Jobvite is a native SaaS application, built on Web 2.0 technologies.