QA/Development Team | Culver City, CA, United States
Zehner is a full-service digital agency listed as one of the fastest growing companies on Inc. 5000. We have an immediate opening for an experienced QA Engineer to help produce high quality and high performing custom website experiences and apps.
Today, Zehner serves clients ranging from Angel-funded technology start-ups to well-established organizations such as Metro, Reading Cinemas, Rachel Zoe Box of Style, BH Cosmetics, Nunn, etc. We design and build highly scalable web platforms, games, and custom apps. What truly sets us apart, however, is our dedication to innovative technologies, continuous integration workflow, and a strong desire to be a true partner with our clients.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the Zehner family. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you're results-oriented, dedicated, eager to learn, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled member experience for our community of Zehner, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about Zehner, what we do, and how we do it, visit zehnergroup.com.
As a QA Engineer, you will interact with project management, information architects, designers, back end developers, and front end developers. You plan QA strategy for each project around the requirements and would ultimately be responsible for QA of the site/app experience.
Must be located in Los Angeles area. No relocation assistance is available.
Please, no recruiters.
* Plan, create and manage overall QA test plan for each site and custom experience
* Experience with Selenium and writing Selenium scripts
* Perform a thorough regression test and feature testing
* Identify record, and document all issues with a site or custom app
* Experience testing Shopify Plus, Magento, Django, Wordpress, iOS, and Android experiences
* Stay updated on new testing strategies and testing tools
* Drive the QA process internal
* Proactive tester
* Strong verbal and written communicator
* Experienced working in an agile and fast paced environment
* Experience with providing thorough QA timelines
* Work closely with development and PMO to test
* Ready to champion QA throughout the organization
* At least 2 years of Agency experience - This is a must
* At least 3 years of QA experience
* At least 3 - 5 years of mobile testing experience
* Hands on experience with Selenium
* Visual QA Experience, reviewing UI/Frontend for Design accuracy
As a Member Of The Zehner Team, you Will Receive:
Competitive Benefits Package including 100% company paid Health, Dental, Vision, LT Disability, and Life Insurance.