For over a century, Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com. Our portfolio of brands offers the finest luxury and fashion apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty, and home décor. The Company operates more than 40 Neiman Marcus full-line stores in the most affluent markets across the United States, including U.S. gateway cities that draw an international clientele. In addition, we operate 2 Bergdorf Goodman stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City. We also operate more than 40 Last Call by Neiman Marcus off-price stores that cater to a value oriented, yet fashion minded customer. Our upscale eCommerce and direct-to-consumer division includes NeimanMarcus.com, BergdorfGoodman.com Horchow.com, LastCall.com, and CUSP.com. Every day each of our 15,000 NMG associates works towards the goal of enabling our customer to shop any of our brands "anytime, anywhere, and on any device." Whether the merchandise we sell, the customer service we offer, or our investments in technology, everything we do is to enhance the customer experience across all channels and brands.
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for the technical system validaton and verification of functionality for eCommerce applications. This position performs functional and automated testing of software and environmental changes to ensure quality and stability before changes are deployed to production systems. This position works in close interaction with application development team, business users and other technical teams within the organization and throughout the software development lifecycle. Primary duties of this position include story analysis, verification and the development of automation scripts to facilitate code quality.
Experience testing within a retail eCommerce environment
Technical understanding of the digital platform, cloud computing and APIs
Familiarity with the concepts of test-driven development, software as a service, DevOps and SRE
Experience using Oracle database systems
Automation capability - building/executing scripts using Selenium frame-works with an emphasis on GEB
Experience with reviewing 3rd party eCommerce applications
Solid understanding of Agile SDLC - including ceremonies such as kickoffs, deskchecks, etc
Analytical capability re log files, alerting, erroring and general troubleshooting
* Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to Done status
* Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them though to solution
* Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings
* Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries
* Comfortable doing presentations for upper management or medium sized groups.
* Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications
* Effectively communicates testing status to project teams, business users, product owners
* Research testing trends and industry best practices.
* Document and assist in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
* Testing Tools: Selenium, GEB, jUnit, jMeter, Postman, REST Assured
* Database: SQLDeveloper, WinSQL
* Logging - Splunk
* Wiki - Jira, Confluence, GoogleDocs