* This position can sit in either the Coppell, TX or Torrance, CA office*
Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services, and is a division of Wolters Kluwer, a market-leading global information services company. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The CCH® ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, CCH® IntelliConnect Direct, CCH® Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US has locations in Dallas, Wichita, New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago and Torrance.
The digital future has arrived and the tax and accounting professions are changing rapidly. Professionals today have different needs, expectations and capabilities. In addition to accuracy, they need greater mobility, simplicity and speed. These needs place a premium on access to active intelligence, agile systems and integrated workflow solutions -- in short "Best in Process" solutions. This is precisely the value that Wolters Kluwer, Tax & Accounting US delivers to professionals.
If you are a talented QA Automation Engineer who thrives in a multi-tier, cloud-based, high transaction event driven environment, we have an amazing opportunity available! Working in our Agile Center of Excellence in Dallas (Irving) we offer career growth & excellent compensation package!
Reporting to the Manager of Software Development our ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the process of agile software development. Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting NA is providing an opportunity to work in a QA Automation Engineer role executing and coding automated tests for client installed software, cloud-based services, and web-based UIs for a global SaaS platform! You will be a part of a talented team researching, testing and applying new tools, patterns and practices to make us more efficient at producing high-caliber software.
* Design, implement, and execute key automated testing suites within multi-tier SaaS products with web-based, plugin-based, mobile-based clients on the C#/.NET/SQL Server technology stack
* Design, build, and test high quality reusable automated test harnesses and modules
* Develop and support automated unit, system, performance, and load test harnesses and modules
* Leverage continuous build and automated test frameworks as well as experience delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile + SAFe methodologies
* Individual tasks within a work team, using the ability to manage multiple priorities and generate innovative problem-solving solutions
* Works towards solving complex problems independently
* Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development
* Generates innovative approaches and solutions to recurring problems
* Estimates efforts, such as schedules and costs, for individual tasks
* Improves efficiencies and reduces costs through adherence and enhancements to project management methodologies
* Manages individual career development; initiates career development discussions with manager
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
* Required: 2 years of experience in a technical environment (strongly prefer a software development or engineering environment performing QA and/or Development)
* Required: 2 years of automation experience building maintainable automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, QTP, Ruby, or Perl)
* 2- 3+ years' experience testing software (preferably client facing software and/or applications
* 2 years' experience designing, building and testing high quality reusable automated test harnesses and modules
* 2 years' experience documenting defects, reproduction steps, RCA's, and producing technical documentation
* 2 years' experience troubleshooting technical issues with internal or external customers
* 2 years' experience with TFS or VSTS
* 2 years' experience with test automation tools
* Experience with testing commercial client facing software
* Experience implementing designs and provides feedback on the development process
* Experience developing and supporting automated unit, system, performance, and load test suites
* Experience leveraging continuous build and automated test frameworks
* Experiencing evaluating and improving the interactions and processes with an Agile Development team
* Experience using Coded UI a plus
* Experience using Microsoft Test Manager a plus
* Experience with testing Microservices a plus
About Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and c