QA Automation Engineer
XIFIN is a San Diego based SaaS company that leverages diagnostic information to improve the quality and economics of healthcare. Our cloud-based platform facilitates connectivity and workflow automation for accessing and sharing clinical and financial diagnostic data, improving the delivery and reimbursement of care.
We are self-driven innovators who are looking to make a difference in the healthcare technology space.
Who are we looking for?
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of automated test scripts/code and ensure successful test execution in order to support delivery of high-quality software product. You will be a subject matter expert in software automation and will assist in analyzing and reporting on test results and trends using insightful metrics. You will work closely with the Software and Support Manager as well as the rest of the QA team members to plan and develop automated test cases using automation tools as well as creating test harnesses. The right candidate will have proficiency in automated software tools like WebDriver (Selenium 3) and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
* Design, implement, and execute automated tests including our core automation libraries
* Support the full life cycle development in Test Automation
* Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates
* Identify, analyze and resolve complex problems
* Identify and promote opportunities for process improvement activities
* Contribute in designing and developing tools and technologies that push quality upstream
What qualifications are needed?
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
* QA automation experience and proficiency in WebDriver (Selenium), SoapUI, Groovy scripts and Jenkins
* Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in the following areas: Programming skills in Java, web application and backend API automation testing, hands-on experience with SQL, relational databases, Web Services, and XML, solid understanding of web technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, REST
XIFIN provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state of federal law.