Wish is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. Our easy to use platform fulfills three million orders daily, manages a catalog of millions of products, and reaches 500 million customers across more than 50 countries. We're looking for a talented individual who wants to make an immediate impact on a fast growing company.
As a QA Analyst, you'll become an expert in the health and quality of Wish's platform and product. This role entails executing manual test plans, automating test cases, and proactively reporting issues to ensure that our platform and product provide a seamless user experience. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative in solving problems and has prior experience in manual testing and automation.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in a STEM field from a reputable institution
* 3+ years experience in mobile and web testing at another software company
* Passion for product quality and a positive user experience
* Experience in automation test cases
* Knowledge of QA methodologies, best practices, and software development life cycle
* Ability to manage priorities and workflows in a fast paced development environment
* Experience in project management
* Highly driven and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Execute daily manual testing across various platforms to ensure functionality
* Assist with the creation of both automated and manual test cases as new features are being developed
* Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes
* Lead high impact projects and initiatives
* Collaborate with the engineering team to help reproduce and resolve issues
* Communicate product changes to the appropriate teams
Experience with software tools for source control, bug tracking, and code coverageProficient in Python and SeleniumPrevious experience working in a startup environment
Wish, is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We selectively bring together world-class technical talent that are passionate about connecting relevant products to value conscious consumers all over the world!
Learn more about us:
Wish + LA Lakers
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.