QA Analyst/Automation Engineer
IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today's greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
IDS International is seeking a QA Analyst/Automation Engineer to support the Cyber & Social Media team. The Quality Assurance Analyst/Automation Engineer will be the lead tester in IDS International's Social Media Environment & Internet Replication (SMEIR) platform. The QA analyst will be responsible for manually testing latest software deployments while simultaneously designing an automated testing framework.
* Selecting, configuring and maintaining automated testing framework
* Writing and updating tests and test cases as needed based on changes to functional requirements
* Validating new software deployments/installations
* Automating test cases wherever possible
* Manually executing test cases as needed when automation is not yet available
* Aiding DevOps staff in adding/maintaining automated testing steps to CI/CD workflows
* Creating and maintaining documentation of automated testing processes
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* Must have programming experience with Python, Java, or similar language
* 5+ years of developing, deploying, and maintaining QA automated testing frameworks
* Strong Automation background. Familiarity with API calls required, experience REST and gRPC preferred
* Linux, AWS, and VMware familiarity preferred
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a position with IDS International, please email email@example.com.