About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.com
* Establishing and ensuring that appropriate Transition and Transformation Methodology (TTM) processes are used/followed (such as reporting, risk management, lessons learned, quality, escalating, communications etc.) Managing the Transition program for all company functions (Manager Services (MS), Human Resources (HR), Procurement etc) and co-ordinates all the Program Management Office (PMO) internal and external project activities.
* Leading the overall Transition/Transformation team during Pursuit and/or Transition/Transformation phases of the deal.
* Manage/support program managers in execution of program activities
* Selecting and assigning program managers to head each aspect of Transition/Transformation including: Technical Towers, HR, Finance and administration, Assets, 3rd party contracts, Governance, etc.
* Assisting in acquiring staff and material resources for the Transition/Transformation programs and associated projects.
* Ensuring that all Transition/Transformation Project Plans are consistent, congruent, and integrate with the overall Deal Project Plan and customer Transition/Transformation plans. Lead and manage the execution of the Project Plans.
* Financial management for Transition/Transformation activities, including setting budgets, approving forecasts, estimation to complete. TM collects forecasts from Tower Leads, actuals from the company. Calculating Earned value.
* Accountable for rebase lining the T1/T2 budget post 90 day review period OR rebase lining the cost
* and budget data and assessing impact on A Short-Term Plan to Inspire and Reward Excellence (ASPIRE)/Plan Of Record together with the then Finance representative, Client Manager and Account Delivery Manager to assure delivering to company's financial commitments.
* Supporting the Project Managers of Transition/Transformation projects in developing each project's scope of work, estimates, schedule and risk
* Be a Coach and Mentor for team members and colleagues.
* Manage customer expectations and report on senior level.
Education and Experience Required:
* 5-10 years managing Information Technology (IT)/Transition implementation projects
* 7-10 years industry experience
* 10+ years Program Management Experience
* Project Management Professional (PMP) or PgMP Certification Required from PMI
* Must have an Undergraduate Degree. (Preferred fields include Business, Computer Science, IT/ Information Systems (IS), or Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or equivalent combination education or experience)).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Advanced knowledge of Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) or IT Service Management (ITSM)
* Highly developed program Management skills
* Risk Management skills
* Skilled at Transition Rollout
* Expert Knowledge of Transition and Transformation Methodology (TTM)
* Strong people management skills, typically with indirect reports
* Apply effective program management methods
* Analyze and resolve problems
* Focus on customers
* Design and deliver presentations
* Influence management in defining customer needs
* Negotiate effectively
* Manage Transition/ Transformation program financials
* Manage variable workforce
* Create high performance teams
* Knowledge of IT Market, Strategy, and Trends
* Skilled at managing at Operational IT Vice President (VP) level
* Finnish or/and Swedish language preferred
* English is company language
Mobile Worker, generally home based on client sites May require evening or weekend work as demand dictates
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job.It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the scope of any potential assignments or client engagement.
DXC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.