Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation's leading women's health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women's health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and experienced Project Manager who wants to contribute to the mission of Planned Parenthood. The Project Manager will work closely with the NewCo Interim CEO and the Foundational Transformation affiliate CEO and board leaders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide project management for the Foundational initiative. Responsible for monitoring project timeline, implementation, documentation, and progress.
* Identify and mitigate risks that can potentially impact the project, escalating risks appropriately and defining best practices for proactively managing them in the future.
* Monitor budget; deliver solutions on time and on budget by effectively coordinating staff and consultants.
* Build relationships and communicate frequently with key business stakeholders, affiliate staff, technical staff, vendors, and senior management.
* Assist in the preparation of conference presentations, materials and webinars.
* Help negotiate contracts with vendors.
* Manage the entire project lifecycle, from project inception to implementation and ongoing maintenance.
* Deliver status reporting to all levels within the organization.
* Serve as a liaison to promote and maintain collaboration with other departments and divisions.
* Supervise administrative manager.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 3 years of professional work experience as a project manager.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Drive).
* Experience managing across cross-functional technology teams.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
* Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to maintain daily work flow while working on multiple tasks.
* Strong customer service orientation and skills.
* Collaborative work style. Able to facilitate amongst diverse communities and individuals; able to resolve conflict when key stakeholders have differing points of view. Able to provide direct, honest counsel and feedback.
* Comfortable in ambiguity. Possess a high degree of emotional intelligence. Able to create clarity and understanding.
* Able to anticipate challenges, manage stressful situations, and quickly course correct when necessary.
* Commitment to improving access to high quality sexual and reproductive health services. Strong commitment to Planned Parenthood vision.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Planned Parenthood is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America participates in the E-Verify program.