Who You Are:
The Project Manager, Technology Initiatives will lead execution of technology projects critical to the business. This will include project management of schedule, delivery via management of multiple stakeholder groups as well as accountability for project milestones, costs, and escalation of critical issues. In addition, a successful Project Manager will deliver the key business analysis and requirements documentation functions to ensure delivery of the technical components.
What You Will Do:
* Document client's business needs into detailed business requirements documents (User Stories) and use cases. Translate business requirements to technical requirements with emphasizes on simplicity and ease of use
* Define and recommend best practices for applying data and analytics solutions to resolve problems
* Work with product owners, stakeholders, and subject-matter experts to understand goals and drivers and create a shared vision for meeting the business need
* Analyze and document procedures and problems and lead joint design efforts to offer a solution or improve existing business processes
* Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
* Help establish critical path, milestones, delivery dates, and review client deliverables to ensure they meet client acceptance criteria
* Coordinate internal resources and, if necessary, third parties/vendors for execution of projects
* Manage changes to project schedule, scope, or costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
* Additional tasks as designated by management
What You Need:
* Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, business, or a related degree
* 4-7 years of combined Project Management and Business Analyst/Systems Analyst experience; proven track record in supporting and implementing end to end IT projects; proven track record/certifications in project management
* The ideal candidate will have a proven analytical background, possess end-to-end understanding of a project lifecycle, experience working with senior decision makers and a proven track record in interacting directly with end users.
* Experience working with project management software
* Experience with Microsoft Excel performing advanced functions such as VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, filtering/sorting, charts and graphing.
* Strong communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate concepts and ideas to the widest possible audience.
* Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Experience with SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, or related systems a plus
* ScrumMaster certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer