If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Project Manager, Supply Circularity - PVH Corp.
The PVH Supply Circularity team was created to ensure that PVH creates and operationalizes a circular supply chain platform in Ethiopia that prepares PVH for the changing sustainability environment and the ever changing retail environment.
Reporting to the Director - Supply Circularity, the Project Manager is responsible for supporting the scoping, planning, managing and executing of circularity platform globally across divisions from a Supply Chain perspective. Supports managing internal project teams, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control throughout the Initiative life cycle and partnering with the PVH Corporate Responsibility team to ensure alignment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
What to expect:
* Play a key support role on the execution, monitory and controlling of Circularity Platform in Ethiopia initiative as identified by PVH Supply leadership
Responsibilities may include:
* Contribute to defining standardized platform by assisting in the drafting of initiative playbook(s)
* Map circular economy across PVH supply chain to identify gaps and opportunities at the supplier and regional levels
* Contribute to critical initiative project management:
* Maintain project charter including scope, benefits, budget, timeline and stakeholders.
* Create and maintain project management tools such as project schedules, risk assessments, risk management strategies, communication plans and executive updates
* Scope strategic options for project scaling - assist in drafting executive recommendation
* Create documentation to support project-to-operations transition
* Contribute to Steering Committee materials, support presentation to Brand and Supply executive leadership
* Research and benchmark industry peers' initiatives
* Provide general PVH Supply executive presentation support
* Serve as a connector between business and functions to document and share best practices and initiatives relating to circularity
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years-experience in product development, production or related consulting
* Apparel experience preferred but not required
* Demonstrated leadership managing or influencing people
* Proven ability to create, implement and measure new processes
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Experience and/or passion for sustainability and circularity
* University degree or college diploma in business or a related field
* MBA is an asset but not required
* PMI Certification is an asset but not required
* Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
* Strategic, operational, and analytical skills
* Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships in a cross-functional context
* Strong in business strategy and project management execution
* Confident, compelling communicator with developed presentation skills
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.