Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra's Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
The Project Manager is responsible for providing project and program management for Integra's Strategic Initiatives. This role will plan, manage, and drive the execution and successful conclusion of the priority projects within the portfolio. The Project Manager will ensure deliverables are achieved on or ahead of schedule and within budget requirements, such that they meet the desired strategic objective, business deliverable and/or key decision required.
Directly to VP, Strategic Initiatives & Commercial Excellence
Dotted line to business leader of the strategic project assigned to
Manage indirect reporting relationships through Project Teams
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
* Project Management leadership and execution of cross functional, high impact strategic initiatives. Involvement in projects, including but not limited to, new product introductions, revenue growth, compliance, operations, geographic expansion, or improving current products and business processes.
* Formulate project goals, identify key stakeholders and manage relationships by establishing a clear stakeholder communication plan.
* Partner with executive program sponsor to assess, communicate the strategic impact and direction of the project, including promoting the value proposition to others in the company
* Create impactful executive level project summaries and deliver senior level status presentations.
* Lead strategic initiative projects with a sense of urgency, and strong, visible commitment to the Company six core values (DEPICT): Decisiveness, Excellence, People, Integrity, Embracing Change, and Teamwork.
* Lead, manage and monitor the projects to achieve results according to the approved plan and time, cost and quality parameters
* Facilitate the identification of project issues; align with program sponsors and stakeholders to bring forward a proposed risk mitigation action plan with options for resolution.
* Facilitate the timely identification of internal and external interdependencies and provide continued monitoring and impact analysis to ensure that the project delivers the desired value
* Negotiate the allocation of resources to support the endorsed project plan
* Ensure effective, accurate and timely communication of project information, including considerations for successful change management through and after the completion of the project.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in health sciences, engineering, and/or business or financial management related.
* PMP certification and being a subject matter expert and user of project management tools.
* At least 3-5 years' experience with demonstrated project / program management expertise within a highly-regulated environment, preferably related to medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
* Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects, of varying complexity, within the specified guidelines, timeframes and budgets
* Demonstrated success in leading through influence, with the ability to achieve top performance from project teams
* Demonstrated ability to integrate information to build and implement solutions to organizational problems
* Results-driven leadership and management skills
* Excellent negotiating skills
* Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills up, down and across the organization
* Strong business, analytical and planning skills
* Creative thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
* Lean Six Sigma training/knowledge a plus
* Trained in Agile Project Management processes a plus
* Ability to travel based upon business needs (less than 10%)