SAIC is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Springfield, Virginia. This position supports a government Research Team in the Spectral Pod with acquisition and financial management strategies. The Spectral Pod enriches GEOINT by developing and transitioning capabilities for the extraction of intelligence content from spectral and motion imagery source. The ideal candidate will provide subject matter expertise, technical and financial support to develop robust research programs and projects; create and execute funding documents; and maintain budgetary spreadsheets and track expenditures.
* Coordinating with other external agency and preparing Military Interdepend Purchase Request (MIPRs).
* Develop/prepare Program Management Reviews for leadership.
* Attend weekly staff meetings, planning meetings, and supporting taskers.
* Assist the financial management team and budget planning, financial tracking, reporting and oversight of funding.
* Providing expertise and assistance to the Government Program Manager in the execution of multiple advanced technology development programs.
* Integrating and coordinating program activities with the Program Manager and other government and SETA team members.
* Perform budget execution activities to include developing SOWs and preparing cost estimates.
* MUST have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Program Management or related field for DoD or IC program and project management.
* Academic degrees may be substituted for years of experience, and years of experience may be substituted for academic degrees.
* 2 years of school = 1 year of experience
* 2 years of experience = 1 year of school
* Minimum of 12 years of experience, 8 of which must be relevant to the job description.
* Project/program management of technical programs directly related to the Pod focus area (Spectral).
* Experience in financial support, tracking and management.
* Experience working with advanced research and development activities and organizations.
* Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
* Experience using PRISM.
* An understanding of the NGA system security accreditation process and the DoDIIS Certification process.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability