Life Sciences - Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. With over 3,400 consultants worldwide, Cognizant Business Consulting (CBC) offers high-value consulting services that improve business performance and operational productivity, lower operational expenses and improve overall performance. Clients draw upon our deep industry expertise, program and change management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve business productivity, drive technology-enabled business transformation and increase shareholder value. We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including: Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Roadmap Development, Process Re-Engineering & Transformation, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection, and Domain Solutions. The Consultant consulting team is a high performing organization that is fast-growing and our client base consistently being recommended by analysts such as Forrester and Gartner.
With relationships with 27 out of Top 30 Global Pharma, Cognizant are recognized as an ITO & BPO partner across all areas of the Life Sciences value chain. The Life Sciences vertical comprises over 10,000 associates delivering solutions across US, UK, Europe, India, China and Japan. As a full-service provider, Cognizant provide strategy consulting, package implementation, application development, and maintenance as well as infrastructure and BPO services. Our consulting services include strategy, business-/IT alignment, packages, requirements management, and process consulting with a dedicated Life Sciences Consulting team of over 100 associates. Specific areas of focus in R&D include Clinical, Regulatory, Safety & PV Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create & manage project plans
* Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
* Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
* Help project team with the design and development tasks
* Lead process of issue identification and resolution
* Manage risk tracking process
* Monitor and manage scope
* Manage all documentation
* Work multiple projects simultaneously
* Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
* Responsibility to plan and manage budget, resources and milestones.
* Manage projects to deliver against agreed scope, on time and within budget.
* Build a list of requirements needed to address these issues
* Identify and catalog existing Data Lake users, their analytics processes, programs, dashboards, etc.
* Ability to work within an international team and provide clear leadership and direction to its members, including integrating with and providing oversight of development deliverables.
* Project status reports will need to be maintained and communicated. Project risks and issues log will need to be maintained and communicated, with appropriate escalation as required.
* You should have a minimum of 5-15 years as a Project Manager with experience managing IT Projects.
* You will also need a minimum of 5 years combined experience working with a management consulting firm, or a Pharmaceutical / Biotech / Medical Devices Manufacturer.
* You need to have a strong understanding and experience with all aspects of software product lifecycle.
* Experience gathering business and systems requirements
* You need to have the ability managing the design and the development of technical solutions to address business problems.
* You need to have the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.