Project Manager HSS Modules
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we're good at it. But now we want to be even better! We're looking for a passionate Project Manager based in Tumba
So, what are you going to do today?
MSH Engineering & Supply (E&S) is an organization comprising E&S Monza, E&S Shanghai and Product Development FCS & Modules aiming to develop, standardize and supply module solutions for Marine and Engine Power markets.
Product Development FCS & Modules, based in Monza, is responsible for definition of the HSS (High Speed Separators) Module standard for a wide range of application, duty and fluids.
Our current key HSS initiatives in Marine demand a closer link between Separator R&D, HSS Product Management, Global Sales and PD FCS & Modules, for this reason we are looking for a person for the strategic position of Project Manager based in Tumba.
What you know and who you are
* Engineering degree at university level with 5 years' experience in the role of Project Manager
* Experience in the Marine, Engine Power, Energy or O&G industries will be an asset
* Proficient knowledge of Autocad 2D/3D, Inventor 3D and Office
* Knowledge of PDM system and PLM methodology is considered an asset
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Leadership and time management skills
* Good communication and networking skills
* Organized, ability to prioritize the essentials, the ability to see the whole picture
* Curious, organized, ability to prioritize the essentials, the ability to see the whole picture, to say no, be stubborn
* Cross-cultural awareness.
* Open mind and team-working
* Personal Drive and strong commitment
About the job
Your main tasks:
* Manage internal projects of New Product Development (NPD) / Existing Product Development (EPD), using Project Management Alfa Laval Methodology (PROMAL)
* Have complete end responsibility over assigned projects
* Project Planning: Work Breakdown Structure, Resources allocation, Progress monitoring and closure
* Project Budgeting, reporting, monitoring and closing
* Monitor intermediate steps during the Project Execution •Interface with other entities involved in the Project Execution platform customer projects with medium complexity and size, ensuring the process quality and targets, calculating the cost, setting up the delivery schedule and closing the project
What's in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval's future success.
For more information, please contact
Stefano Bonalumi PD FCS & Modules manager
+39 366 854 8798
Maria Törnqvist, HR Partner, +46 730 265 143
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerna, +46 853 065 684
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, +46 853 065 217
Please send your application no later than 8th of August 2019. The recruitment process starts in August