The Federal Project Manager responsibilities include delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. This is a remote / virtual position when not on-site at the client or Corporate office.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Deliver Solutions - Design and implement global technologies and services to meet federal HR business needs; manage development teams on system design and gap analysis, prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments
* Business Requirements - Coordinate the collection of business requirements across multiple federal agencies and the documentation of system configuration and integration specifications, test plans and use cases
* Implementation - Direct the rollout of new and existing functionality to multiple agencies including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
* Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment; maintain project budgets and forecasts
* Project Management - Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals, and commitment to timelines and deliverables
* Developing Team Capabilities - work at an individual and team level to develop project and program management skills, provide stretch opportunities to advance the team and provide career development for team members
* Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis
* Technical - Create capabilities between PSA and CRM solutions to automate the revenue recognition, contract burn, and other metric between systems.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business
* 5+ years of experience
* PMP certified
* Demonstrate experience in quality control, successful completion of critical path events and project tracking.
* DoD experience, understanding of classified IT systems and procedures
* Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
* Experience with Cybersecurity and IT compliance environments
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* DOD 8570 IAT II or IAM I SSBI
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
* MacBook Air or Pro
* Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.