Job ID: PK-1032736 Description:
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for planning and managing projects of various sizes and complexity; Being accountable for end-to-end delivery of a project including managing the cost / budget, schedule & dependencies, resources, scope, quality, and risk; ensuring the work of the project is aligned with the stated business objectives; providing a blend of technical and business acumen to drive the design, development and implementation of strategic IT projects; building a sufficient level of knowledge of IT products and LOB to enable targeted probing of delivery feasibility and conflicts with other projects; setting and managing customer expectations; developing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders to obtain project objectives while working in a matrix project environment; driving deliverables and activities with PDL and IT Product Managers or their program manager by removing barriers, and escalating risk/issues; a comprehensive understanding of systems development lifecycles and methodologies; and a basic understanding of IT architecture, infrastructure and networking.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree with 4 years of project management experience OR Technical Certification or College Courses with 5 years project management experience OR 6 years of project management experience.
* Familiarity and experience with Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Project Management Institute *PMBOK), and demonstrable experience in project delivery and management of large and/or complex projects.
* Understanding of project financial tracking including monitoring and reporting on budget expenditures
* Experience in negotiations, managing conflict, and organizational/political savvy.
* Verbal and written communication skills, as well as meeting facilitation skills.
* Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills; agility and flexibility to adapt to constantly changing priorities.
* Ability to create integrated, milestone-driven critical path project plans.Ability to multi-task and balance multiple competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to influence (direct/indirect reports, project stakeholders, and leaders), and manage in a matrix organization.
* Structured, organized and methodical in execution, takes ownership and accountability for outcomes, drives for results and drives certainty in delivery; able to manage multiple parallel efforts and deliver quality deliverables on schedule.
* Develop trusted relationships and demonstrates deep Interpersonal skills.
* Experience with the entire software development lifecycle from inception to development to testing to production deployment and maintenance; deep understanding of HCSC delivery models *OWF, Scrum, XP.
* Regular in-person attendance at the designated facility of the job posting
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Health care acumen and HCSC experience
* Comfort/poise with senior management Leadership skills
* Knowledge of the Clarity PPM system, and expertise in Microsoft Suite, including Excel, PPT, Word, Project.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Expertise Project Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago