The Project Manager oversees multiple enterprise-wide projects that are broad in scope and independently manages large projects that have enterprise-level strategic importance, high risk and interdependencies, and multiple interrelationships.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Partners with Enterprise Delivery Services, the business,, Information Technology and implementation teams to capture all aspects of a projects/programs.
* Partners with key business stakeholders to define project objectives and works with various stakeholders on planning and delivery.
* Oversees the execution of multiple projects, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure initiatives are completed on schedule and to budget.
* Plans, directs and coordinates project activities through the entire project life cycle.
* Creates and executes plans and other required documentation designed to meet stated goals using Healthfirst project management tools and principles.
* Ensures the achievement of project objectives and drives business value by guiding teams through execution and stabilization.
* Actively manages all stakeholder expectations and relationships.
* Drives teams to resolution of issues/risks, including facilitating mitigation strategies.
* Partners with Change Management resources to ensure that communication and training are defined, planned for and delivered as appropriate.
* Actively facilitates discussions to address issues including risk management within and across associated projects and presents information to key stakeholders including committees, project sponsors and leaders at all levels.
* Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, communicating goals, objectives and responsibilities, keeping the project focused in terms of scope, schedule, communication and risk.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
* Certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt, LEAN, or SaFE PMPO preferred.
* Experience leading matrixed, cross-functional teams required
* Experience working in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment.
* Experience in managing or working on projects across multiple departments using an SDLC methodology and Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Knowledge and/or experience with multiple Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing.
* Industry work experience in managed or long-term care, insurance, government or other healthcare agency required.
* Experience working with one or more managed care plan products, such as Managed Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Long Term Care, and/or Commercial products required.
* Knowledgeable of New York State Department of Health (DOH), New York State Department of Financial Services (DFS), and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law, and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement