Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, providing virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and many other services to customers all over the world. AWS runs a globally distributed environment, operating at massive levels of scale. Businesses, educational institutions and governments depend on AWS for secure cloud services and solutions.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking a Project Manager\Documentation analyst on the BI analytics team.
With direction from AWS reporting and analytics team, combined with your passion for project management, you will plan project resources, manage timelines, manage project issues and risks, monitor project progress, and report and document project metrics, timelines and results. In addition, author serious of documents on business logic, process, and executive summaries and build out a library of documents. The successful candidate will have excellent people management, team building, and writing skills and the ability to translate complex technical content into easy-to-understand training document. The ideal candidate will have training, instructional design or technical writing experience, and above all must have a passion for learning and developing others.
In this role, it is expected that you will have basics understanding on analytics, the ability to influence and convince others, and to discuss and reach agreements related to complex busniess concepts and content. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Plan and implement projects
* Develop serious of documents every month
* Help define project scope, goals and deliverable
* Define tasks and required resources
* Coordinate project team
* Manage budget
* Create schedule and project timeline
* Track deliverable
* Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
* Monitor and report on project progress
* Present to stakeholders on progress as well as problems and solutions
* Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
* Evaluate and assess results of project
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.