Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner and Microsoft Gold partner, is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Program Manager to join our expanding Cloud Services team and work with some of the best Cloud Architects and Cloud Engineers in the market.
Smartronix is looking for a Project Manager who will support the execution of a wide variety of projects including infrastructure deployment, operational improvements, business automation and application deployment. This program manager must possess extensive knowledge of business processes and technical environments, software tools, business policies, management and monitoring utilities and procedures. #CJPOST
The Project Manager responsibilities include:
* Point of contact for client leadership and technical teams to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
* Lead the assigned team through the development of a project plan deliver the identified solution and produce expected planning documentation
* Monitor Cloud projects on an ongoing basis - evaluating progress, quality, budget and delivery timelines
* Manage incident response, problem resolution, change coordination, SLA reporting and required reporting.
* Manage resource plan and identify resource risks or blockers.
* Provide leadership guidance and direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work.
* Capture meeting minutes and actions items. Distribute action items as required and manage to completion.
* Communicate project status to clients, management, and partners as appropriate.
* Cultivate effective working relationships with client, Smartronix, and partner teams to maximize productivity and customer service delivery.
* Anticipate problems or situations that could affect project success. Assess potential impact to the project and develop and execute the best solution. Manage escalated situations as needed.
* Provide personnel with timely, constructive, and actionable feedback that increases individual and team effectiveness.
* Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
* Understanding on cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
* Understanding of project financial plans (ETC, EAC, etc)
* Strong business analysis skills and logical mindset.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
* Self-motivation; ability to maintain excellence with minimum supervision.
* Understanding of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc)
* Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and project management tools
* PMP certification is a plus.
* Proven track record of driving major IT projects, managing multiple priorities simultaneously, setting timelines, holding people accountable and delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
* Project management experience in both business process and technology implementations.
* Must have experience working with tight deadlines and handling escalations.
* 5+ years of related experience.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field, additional years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.