Req ID: 53964
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Project Manager to join our team in Long Island City, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
* Defines the value proposition, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital) to achieve the project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget. Manages the delivery of multiple project initiatives designed to enhance the services and level of support provided to the client. Responsibilities include the overall planning, direction, prioritization and delivery of all projects in a manner aligned with the client's expectations and business needs. Ensures the ongoing process/system capabilities associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs. Directs the activities of consultants, analysts, specialists and sub-contractors. Ensures appropriate resources are maintained and appropriately allocated to facilitate the successful completion of multiple projects. May also be responsible for Project Management Office (PMO) activities such as methodology development, project quality assurance and competency development.
* Individuals are expert in their subject area and have working knowledge of related subject areas.
* They have experience leading large scale projects.
* They may lead or guide others on cross-functional projects outside of their own department.
* Manages Project Startup Assurance process.
* Provides project assistance services throughout the project lifecycle.
* Assists with project initiation, project risk assessment, project team startup, project execution and post-project review.
* Participates and often leads process improvement task forces.
* Supports sales and proposal activities.
* Manages multiple medium to large projects or at least one complex project or program that require high levels of functional integration and some organizational change management
* 6-8 years of client/customer facing experience with high level of competency in customer communications
* Experience in public sector, government services, or public education
* 6-8 years working knowledge of a formal Project Management methodology and toolset including Microsoft Project
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.