Founded in 1978, Levy has pioneered premium sports and entertainment dining and remains one of America's fastest growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies. Named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine, Levy's diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants, iconic sports and entertainment venues, and convention centers as well as the Grammy Awards, PGA Championship, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, and NHL, MLB, NBA All-Star Games, and has been named 2015 NHL Retailer of the Year.
Our values keep us grounded, responsible, and hungry for more.
INNOVATIVE - We are the original disruptors.
PASSIONATE - We're dreamers who make big things happen.
EXPERIENTIAL - We design experiences that hit all five senses.
NICE - The best work is done by the nicest people.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for facilitating successful project delivery including the planning, scheduling, execution, and closing of projects. The IT PM will primarily be responsible for managing our Infrastructure Projects, implementing technologies in our Sports and Entertainment venues. This person will drive project discussions to acquire a deep understanding of Levy's internal systems, capabilities, and stakeholder needs to design efficient solutions that meet both business & technical challenges. This position requires developing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders, both internal and external/third party, to obtain project objectives while working in a matrix project environment. These activities will be performed independently with minimal supervision of the PMO Director.
* Responsible for facilitating successful project delivery for multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
* Manage projects involving IT and other departments to deliver hardware and software applications that improve business productivity for internal and external groups.
* Track and manage changes to project schedule, risks, issues, and milestones; provide status reports to management, project teams, and other project stakeholders
* Exhibit a proactive approach to problem-solving within a deadline-sensitive environment
* Lead project teams, pushing for information discovery and steering the project team to action
* Collaborate with customers and develop project management plans to deliver their business objectives
* Manage technology and consulting vendor/partner relationships, service delivery and overall performance.
* Provide project management coaching and mentoring to others in the organization
* Ask the right questions to acquire deep understanding of Levy's IT systems, draw out dependencies, and design and execute project plans that efficiently manage them
* 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing technical projects with cross-located, multi-function teams
* Understanding of basic Infrastructure/ technical environment concepts desired
* Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
* Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to efficiently manage competing demands
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
* Experienced using Project Management software, Visio, PowerPoint and all MS Office Tools
* JIRA/ Confluence Collaboration Tool experience a plus
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline or equivalent experience is required
* Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship