Location: Jersey City, NJ Job Code: 193765 Posted: Jun 14, 2019 Description:
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Project Manager for our client in the Banking and Financial Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Compensation: Market Rates
Role: Project Manager
Primary Skills: Technical Support
Role Description: The Project Manager would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. The Project Manager & Scrum Master is a combined role to provide support for the Data Services tribe.
In this role, you will be responsible for project management, agile ceremonies, and execute agile transformation engagements by leading/mentoring delivery teams to accomplish their objectives. In addition, this position is responsible for leading teams to deliver projects that span one or more business units.
Manage resources, schedules, and adhere to Client stage gate quality and System Delivery Process (SDP) control guidelines. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. In addition, the PM will work closely with the development staff to define and deliver solutions.
Required Experience and Skills:
* 7-10 years of experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Waterfall
* Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
* Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
* Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
* Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; CA Clarity PPM
* Experience negotiating vendor contracts
* Experience planning and implementing a global or enterprise-wide programs working with multiple work streams
* PMP and Scrum Master certification required
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in technical discipline or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
* Builds Strong Partnerships; Communicates with Impact; Demonstrates and Develops Functional/ Technical Expertise; Demonstrates Customer Focus; Understands the Business
* Aligns Performance for Success, Builds Organizational Talent, Creates and Promotes a Shared Vision, Demonstrates Executive Presence, Develops Talent, Drives Business Expansion, Drives Execution and Sustainable Results, Drives Operational/Process Excellence, Ensures Operational/Process Excellence, Inspires Others, leads through Mission, Vision and Values, Thinks Strategically.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Preeti Sharma
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2304)
Equal Employment Opportunity