https://app.jobvite.com//Logo/2628_GPSLogo180x110BLUE_1473358962350_Company.jpg" alt="No Image" />
As a GuidePoint Security Project Manager you are managing a unique portfolio of security focused Professional Services engagements, external client facing and internal business process oriented. The client projects directly contribute to our client's goals and success. The internal projects directly contribute to our automation efforts to improve cost effectiveness and business efficiencies.
In addition to project management, you will use your experience to continue the build-out of the Project Management Office (PMO) as well as lead and mentor team members. Your experience will be vital to ensuring the expanded growth and success of the PMO into the future.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Efficient and effective management of Professional Services projects through the full engagement lifecycle
* Sales handoff
* Customer project plan development
* Execution management
* Project close out activities
* Ensure regular and timely communications to all key stakeholders
* Manage project issues and risks to resolution
* Maintain and foster internal and external customer relationships, ensuring objectives and statement of work deliverables are met
* Plan and manage resources ensuring all projects meet scope and budget expectations
* Maintain the OpenAir PSA application for project data
* Manage and support internal processes for revenue recognition and customer invoicing
* Create and maintain project management methodology and process documentation
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a consulting services role
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in information security positions
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of the PMBOK standards of best practices
* Strong desire to achieve PMP certification
* Personal drive and passion for not only personal growth but also the growth of PMO and other GuidePoint Security teams
* Advanced project management skills, with demonstrated ability to evaluate project objectives and scope, gain customer understanding, schedule resources, and manage timeline and budget to plan
* Ability to manage multiple projects and/or teams simultaneously while maintaining customer satisfaction and financial health
* Understanding of a broad range of information security terms and disciplines
* Understanding of professional services revenue recognition and invoicing
* Demonstrated successful leadership of personnel and technical projects, including the ability to lead, mentor and develop team members
* Written communication skills for use in preparing formal deliverables
* Verbal communication skills that include the ability to communicate with anyone from a technical resource to the highest level of management
* Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize
* Ability to make sound decisions and judgements
* Ability to build customer relationships that enhance communications to ensure project success
* Demonstrated strong skills in persuasion and negotiation
* Advanced use of all Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project, with advanced ability to utilize Microsoft Excel for project reporting
* Proficient in OpenAir and Salesforce, or other Professional Services applications
* Standard industry certifications are preferred
* Advanced computer skills with Mac and Google application experience preferred
* Experience utilizing remote teleconferencing tools
* Willingness to travel 10-30%
* Evening and weekend hours may be required
* Ability to exemplify GuidePoint Security Core Values by having the following:
* Desire to "Take Ownership & Complete Our Mission by being a part of the solution, hold themselves accountable, become the expert and take the initiative to get things done
* Ability to "Wow Them" by making the customers' experience a memorable one that keeps them coming back for more
* Passion to "Always Challenge Themselves and Have Fun Doing It" by pushing ourselves to take risks and exceed our own expectations.
* Desire to follow the "No Jerks" Core Value by treating people with respect and dignity
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
* MacBook Air or Pro
* Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 6 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.