Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a Support Project Manager, you will:
* Have the opportunity to work with a powerful web application using some of the latest Cloud-based technology.
* Own communication for a set of customers ranging from support presentations to weekly review calls.
* Act as an ambassador of OMCS (Oracle Managed Cloud Services) Support during critical customer go-live periods.
* Effectively cultivate, organize, prioritize, and execute projects to meet customer and departmental needs.
* Manage proactive outreach to customers for planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
* Collect and analyze data to determine common trends for process improvement.
* Function efficiently and self-sufficiently in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
* Facilitate open communication with cross-functional teams to expedite customer issues from start to finish.
* Communication to 'C' level executives as a requirement & experience in handling huge projects alone.
* Understand technical problems at a high level to clearly articulate and communicate action plans with customers and support engineers.
* Monitor and reinforce internal processes to ensure a consistently positive support experience for customers.
* Job Requirements include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Business or equivalent.
* 3-5 years experience preferred working on technical projects.
* 3-5 years experience directly communicating with customers or external stakeholders.
* Proven communication skills in both oral and written methods of delivery.
* Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
* Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.