GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Director or designee, the Project Coordinator II will support data collection and review activities of project and may lead subcomponents of projects. Responsible for independent action on multiple projects as assigned. Tasks vary according to the priorities of the department.
* Participate in proposal development and in the implementation of project related activities for the department.
* Perform preliminary data collection and analysis for review with senior staff.
* Extracts preliminary results from data analysis and presents to senior staff and project teams.
* Develop and maintain an effective relationship with team members, senior leadership and other project stakeholders.
* Document and maintain current: project development reports, meeting minutes, decisions, progress reports, schedules, budgets, cost tracking reports, and other pertinent records.
* Implement and manage assigned deliverables in accordance with project objective(s).
* Assist senior staff with project specific activities in a timely and efficient manner, develop project plans, compile and analyze data, produce project reports, maintain project plans, and schedule meetings.
* Ensure that project development is timely, successful, and meets customer expectations as a member of the project team.
* Update the Director or designee on project details and changes in a timely manner.
* Recommend alternative courses of action and implement changes when necessary.
* Prepare multi-media presentations and reports utilizing a variety of software applications.
* May participate in oral and written reporting and presentations of project findings.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
* 2 years of experience coordinating and planning projects.
* Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with all project team members, clients and stakeholders.
* Demonstrated ability to work appropriately with confidential information.
* Ability to work in a team and meet performance deadlines in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to use computer-based tools including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database products, and Microsoft Office products.