Location: Pasadena, CA
Duration: 5 months
Under Manager direction, provides project management to imaging projects. Assigned project is the coordination of activities required to establish a Radiology Workstation environment at 200 locations identified by the individual Radiologist, typically at their residence.
* Effectively coordinates activities between the Radiologist, workstation build team, workstation shipping team and the workstation installation team.
* Consistently executes from an existing plan.
* Gathers data for analysis in support of operations optimization. Upon review and approval, updates project plan with lessons learned to improve effectiveness of the project.
* Maintains up to date dashboard with accurate and relevant information.
* Effectively communicates with each Radiologist during all phases of the deployment.
* Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
* Proficient with PC applications including spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics packages.
* Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, public health administration, project management certification or other related field OR four (4) years of experience in directly related field.
* High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have:
* Basic Project Management and ability to organize multiple activities.
* Patience to handle frustrated Physicians that will be required to perform technical tasks.
* Good communication skills.
Additional Skills Preferred:
* Previous related analytical and /or consulting experience preferred.
* Previous experience in customer service or systems implementation preferred.
* Knowledge of operating systems, network architectures, preferred and systems integration in a healthcare environment preferred.
* Demonstrates solid analytical skill, self-initiative and motivation.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.