Novaspect, Inc. an Emerson Local Business Partner and global leader of process systems and solutions, is currently offering an opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our fast paced, customer orientated Engineered Solutions team. The successful candidate serves as a central point of contact between the Engineered Solutions Team and internal and external customers, coordinates and supports the Application Engineers with their activities in project execution, and supports Order Management and Sales Support with customer support activities as needed all the while ensuring customer service is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinates project execution related meetings and teleconferences with both internal and external customers.
* Coordinates and ensures performance against schedule and deliverables for valve project team orders.
* Reviews customer purchase orders to ensure commercial items such as pricing, payment terms, and delivery of equipment are consistent with quotation.
* Creates and maintains project schedules and status reports.
* Maintains and updates quote status in Novaspect's customer management system.
* Acts as primary contact with the customer, factory, factory project management, and internal groups including accounting, warehouse, and valve automation teams in coordination with the application engineer and outside sales.
* Monitors all project deliverables against due dates and works with factory customer service representatives and application engineers to resolve any issues with vendor or customer.
* Participate in pre-award, kick-off, post-award and status update meetings with factory, customer, other LBP's, and internally as required.
* Reconciles commissions while ensuring accuracy and proper distribution.
* Reconciles pricing discrepancies by communicating with application engineer and factory personnel.
* Processes and manages change orders to comply with factory and internal processes to meet customer's requirements.
* Assists project team sales associate with order entry and documentation submittals as needed.
* Actively participates with team members to achieve company goals.
* Other duties as required.
* Ability to manage time well and handle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and composure.
* Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented.
* Quickly embraces, learns and applies new technology and/or procedures.
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills and proven ability to maintain high customer service.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all functional levels of internal and external business partners, vendors, and customers.
* Proven ability to build and support teamwork.
* Highly accountable and internally motivated by challenges.
* High school graduate; college, equivalent industry, or process management experience preferred
* Extensive and exceptional customer service practices
* High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems).
* Ability to learn and adapt to internal business systems
* Experience with or exposure to project management and scheduling software tools
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.